About Me

My photo
A Muslim converts journey to conversion and life since.

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Ramadan calendar 2023

 Salam alykum, 

I will be posting my free calendar, I hope it helps you for the month of Ramadan.

I use two of them, one for meal planning, and the other to track my fasts (and later when I make them up). Part two of this is because I am forgetful, and having an actual piece of paper to write F (for fasting) or P (for period/menses/menstruation/beginning of cycle, whatever you want to call it). Then I can go back in when I make up my fasts, and put the date I made it up and know that I only owe a certain amount of days.
I know a lot of women use period trackers, I do as well (fitr women!! one of the best apps out there!), but I like having the extra security (thanks anxiety!). 

Love and duaa's,

K


No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of Site Visitors