About Me

My photo
A Muslim converts journey to conversion and life since.

Monday, January 23, 2012

The veiled threat: Rabia Z.

Salam Alykum,
Edit: This is an old post and I have since started wearing a scarf and practicing hijab. Wearing a scarf and practicing hijab are two different things to me now. 
I practice both, although I'm not great at both 😅


I happen to be a fan of Rabia Z, altho I do not own any of her hijabs, or anything from her collection, however I will be changing that soon isA. anyway, she filmed this, I enjoyed watching it. It is very short as well. :)
"9/11 changed everything, it put a wall up "
I hope you like this, there are many reasons why I do not wear it, there are many reasons why, in the video why some people do not, why men like it, or don't like it, etc.
I love her, isA I hope you do too!
Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of Site Visitors